Brief Information of APSC Recruitment 2022
APSC Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from Assam Public Service Commission in specified form through online mode only for various Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre posts. You can check and read the full details about Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre posts at Assam Public Service Commission, official website http://apsc.nic.in/.
Assam Public Service Commission has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre. According to the notification Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre vacancies under APSC Recruitment 2022 are listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Assam Govt. jobs in Assam Public Service Commission can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Advt. No. 16/2022
www. . .com
Application Fee for APSC Recruitment 2022:
- General/EWS: Rs. 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40
- BPL: Rs. 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment Mode for APSC Recruitment 2022:
Online: Debit Card/ Crédit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Applicants without Debit Cards/Internet banking may visit the nearest CSCs.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date for online application is 22-08-2022
- Closing date for online application is 22-09-2022
- The last date for payment of the application fee is 24-09-2022
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2022.
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years
- Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- Fishery Development Officer
- Allied Cadre
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 32
Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
No of Posts:
Category Wise Vacancies:
Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
Pay Scale Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-
Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/-
Pay Band: PB- 4
B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai, or any other institute of I.C.A.R.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes/ Voter ID/ Employment
Exchange Registration Certificate as proof of residency along with application form.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply APSC Recruitment 2022
- APSC Recruitment 2022.
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of the application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information,
Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB), and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in the ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links for APSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: email@example.com