Brief Information of APSC Vacancy 2022
APSC Vacancy 2022 applications are invited from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) in specified form through online mode only for various Lecturer, SCERT posts. You can check and read the full details about Lecturer, SCERT posts at Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), official website http://apsc.nic.in/.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Lecturer, SCERT. According to the notification Lecturer, SCERT vacancies under APSC Vacancy 2022 are listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Assam Govt. jobs in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Lecturer & Programme Cum Script Writer
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Advt. No. . 109PSC/DR-5/1/2022-2023
www. . .com
Application Fee of APSC Vacancy 2022:
- General/EWS: 250
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 150
- BPL: Nil
Payment Mode for APSC Vacancy 2022:
Online and Offline
Important Dates of APSC Vacancy 2022:
- Starting date of submission of the online application is 01-09-2022
- The last date of submission of the online application is 30-09-2022
Age Limit for APSC Vacancy 2022:
The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit is relaxable-
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018
(iii) Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January 2019
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- Lecturer, SCERT
- Programme Cum Script Writer (PCSW), SCERT
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 18
No of Posts:
- Assamese: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- Planning, Management and Leadership Academy: 01 (UR)
- Statistics in the Department of Planning, Management and Leadership Academy: 01 (UR)
- Chemistry in the Department of Science and Mathematics: 01 (STP)
- Physics in the Department of Science and Mathematics: 01 (UR)
- Botany in the Department of Science and Mathematics: 01 (UR)
- Zoology in the Department of Science and Mathematics: 01 (SC)
- Mathematics in the Department of Science and Mathematics: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- Department of Art Education: 01 (UR)
- Geography in the Department of Social Science and Population Education: 01 (STH)
- History in the Department of Social Science and Population Education: 01
- Sociology in the Department of Social Science and Population Education: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- Department of Information and Communication Technology (ICT): 01 (STP)
- Department of Education Research, Survey and Assessment: 01 (UR)
- Department of Health and Physical Education: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- Department of Pre-Primary Education: 01 (UR)
PB-4 Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/- GP 13,300/-
- Post Graduate/ Master Degree in respective subject from any recognized university with 55% marks
- NET/ SLET/ Ph.D./ M.Ed. from any recognized University.
Programme Cum Script Writer (PCSW), SCERT
No of Posts:
- UR: 1
- OBC/MOBC: 1
PB-3 Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/- GP 11,500/-
- Master’s Degree in any subject with 55% marks from any recognized university
- M.Ed. with 55% marks
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in Elementary or Secondary Education Govt./Provincialized/ College
- Certificate in Mass Communication
- Proficiency in the use of ICT for educational purposes.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply APSC Vacancy 2022
- APSC Vacancy 2022.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold a written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only to the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to:
The Deputy Secretary, APSC
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 30-09-2022 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test/Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Various Post Recruitments.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
How to Fill Up the Form for APSC Vacancy 2022
- APSC Vacancy 2022.
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of a recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet, etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be a true copy of the original” along with the application form.
- Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which
should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
Applications that are not accompanied by any one of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
1. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
2. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
3. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
4. Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
5. Two copies of a recent passport-size photograph with white background.
7. Experience certificates indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
8. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org