Brief Information of Data Entry Operator DEO Recruitment 2022
Data Entry Operator DEO Recruitment 2022: Interested eligible candidates from the jurisdiction of Hojai District are hereby invited to submit an application for the post of “Data Entry Operator (DEO)” under CCTNS/ICJS Project of Assam Police.
Name of Post:
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (DEO)
No. of Post:
Higher Secondary (HSSLC) Examination passed with Degree/Diploma in Computer Application from any reputed institute/organisation recognised by AICTE. Candidates should have typing speed of 30 (Thirty) words per minute both English and Assamese. Preference will be given to those (i) Who have already worked as DEO for CCTNS on production of proper documents. (ii) Who have working experience as DEO in Govt. organisation for more than 1 (one) year.
Fixed Pay Rs. 20,000/- per month (with annual increment 3 %)
How to Apply
- The candidate should submit his/her BIO-DATA in STANDARD FORM of Application published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX along with original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, and identity proof with two passport-size coloured photographs
and a set of self-attested copies of the same.
Offline applications will be received with effect from 30th November 2022. The last date for receipt of applications will be 15th December 2022
Terms and Conditions:
- The offline application will be received at the Office of the Superintendent of Police, Hojai.
- There will be NO application fee.
- The candidates for the above-mentioned post will be selected on the basis of written test which may be online or offline containing multiple choice questions. The questions for the test shall be on basic Computer Skills/Appetite and General Knowledge (GK), total 60 Marks. As well as typing test and viva-voce will attend after qualifying the written test.
- The recruitment will be purely on contractual basis with no provision of regularization.
- The selected candidates will be initially engaged for 1(one) year. The performance appraisal of the DEO will be reviewed from time to time.
- Age limit not lower than 18(Eighteen) years and not exceeding 40 (Forty) years as on 01.01.2022.
- Preference will be given to local candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form shall be treated as disqualification.
- Declaration of final result on or before 30th December 2022.
- The guidelines for recruitment of an additional 20 % DEOs in reserve may be also followed.
Contact Details of Data Entry Operator DEO Recruitment 2022:
Superintendent of Police