Brief Information of Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022
Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from Export-Import Bank of India in specified form through online mode only for various Management Trainee (MT), Manager (MM II) posts. You can check and read the full details about Management Trainee (MT), Manager (MM II) posts at Export-Import Bank of India, official website https://www.eximbankindia.in/.
Export-Import Bank of India has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee (MT), and Manager (MM II) . According to the notification Management Trainee (MT), Manager (MM II) vacancies under Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment 2022 are listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in the Export-Import Bank of India can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Management Trainee (MT), Manager (MM II)
Export-Import Bank of India
www. . .com
Application Fee for Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022:
- UR/ OBC: ₹600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD /EWS and Female: ₹100/-
Important Dates of Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date for submission of the online application is 14-10-2022
- The Last date for submission of online application is 04-11-2022
Age Limit for Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022:
1. Management Trainee (MT): 21 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation is up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates.
2. Manager (MM II): SC/ST: 40 years; OBC(NCL): 35 years as on 04-11-2022
- Management Trainee (MT)
- Manager (MM II)
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 45
Management Trainee (MT)
No of Posts:
- Direct Recruit: 30
- Special Drive: 11
A monthly stipend of ₹55,000/- will be paid during the period of training. The current CTC of the Deputy Manager works out to ₹17.00 lakh per annum approximately.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)/ Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University/Institution, and the candidate must have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks/equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA).
- In the case of CA, membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must.
- All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation.
Manager (MM II)
No of Posts:
• Manager (Law): 2 posts
• Manager (Information Technology): 2 posts
Pay scale ₹48170 – 1740 – 49910 – 1990 – 69810
Manager (Law): Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks.
Experience: Candidates presently working with Public Sector Banks/All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU/ Law firm(s)/ Practicing at Bar/ Judicial Services, or any other organization of repute, with at least 6 years of post qualification legal experience (in Scale I or equivalent).
Manager (Information Technology): B.E / B.Tech Degree with minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR any Graduation Course with a postgraduate qualification in Computer Science (minimum 2 years duration)/ MCA with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
Experience: Candidates with at least 6 years of post-qualification IT experience with Public Sector Banks/All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU or any other organization of repute in:
- Development using any of the programming languages (C, C++, Java, Angular, Asp .net, etc.) OR
- Database knowledge and work experience in SQL Server, Oracle, etc OR
- Working knowledge in Finacle Core Banking Software in Customization, Report Development, and user support.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022
- Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online for the EXIM Bank Recruitment by going to the IBPS official website. They can take the steps listed below.
- Go to the Important Links section by scrolling down.
- Now, click on Apply Online link.
- Your browser will launch a new page where you may register.
- Click the Online Application Form once again, then log in.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about KGBV Various Post Recruitments.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links for Export-Import Bank Of India Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: email@example.com