Brief Information of FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022
FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from Food Corporation of India (FCI) in specified form through online mode only for various Non-Executive posts. You can check and read the full details about Non-Executive posts at Food Corporation of India (FCI), official website http://fci.gov.in/.
Food Corporation of India (FCI), has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive. According to the notification Non-Executive vacancy under FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022 is listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Govt. jobs in Food Corporation of India (FCI) can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Post Date of FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022:
Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Advt. No. 01/2022-FCI Category III
www. . .com
Application Fee of FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022:
SC/ST/PwBD & Women: Nil
UR: Rs. 500.00/-
Payment Mode for FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022:
Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets & UPI, etc.
Important Dates for FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of the online application is 06-09-2022
- The closing date for submission of the online application is 05-10-2022
Maximum Age Limit as of 01-08-2022:
- J.E. (Civil Engineering): 28 years
- J.E. (Electrical Mechanical): 28 years
- Stenographer Grade-II: 25 years
- AG-III (General): 27 years
- AG-III (Accounts): 27 years
- AG-III (Technical): 27 years
- AG-III (Depot): 27 years
- AG-III (Hindi): 28 years
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Departmental (FCI) candidate: 50 years
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 5043
No of Posts:
Zone-wise & Category-wise Vacancies:
North Zone: 2388 posts
- SC: 401 posts
- ST: 70 posts
- OBC: 572 posts
- EWS: 197 posts
- UR: 1148 posts
South Zone: 989 posts
- SC: 173 posts
- ST: 44 posts
- OBC: 300 posts
- EWS: 109 posts
- UR: 363 posts
East Zone: 768 posts
- SC: 142 posts
- ST: 72 posts
- OBC: 156 posts
- EWS: 75 posts
- UR: 323 posts
West Zone: 713 posts
- SC: 66 posts
- ST: 92 posts
- OBC: 176 posts
- EWS: 59 posts
- UR: 320 posts
North East Zone: 185 posts
- SC: 19 posts
- ST: 45 posts
- OBC: 28 posts
- EWS: 18 posts
- UR: 75 posts
E03 Grade PB-IV(Rs30,000- 1,10,000)
Grade Pay – Rs 15,100 /E02 Grade PB-IV(Rs30,000-1,10,000)
Grade Pay Rs. 14,500
J.E. (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year of experience.
J.E. (Electrical Mechanical):
Degree in Electrical Engineering
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year of experience.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year of experience.
Steno. Grade- II: Graduate degree with the speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.
Assistant Grade III (General): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
Assistant Grade III (Accounts): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
Assistant Grade III (Technical):
1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University.
B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science.
B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology /Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
2. Proficiency in the use of computers.
Assistant Grade III (Depot): Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
Assistant Grade III (Hindi):
Degree in a recognised University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English specifically for the purpose of the translation. Certificate/Diploma course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa of at least one-year duration from a recognised University/Institution approved by Government.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022
- FCI Non Executive Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates who are interested and qualified may submit an online application for these positions by going to the official FCI Recruitment Portal. Candidates can apply for FCI Recruitment by following the instructions below.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Links section.
- Now, click on Apply Online and follow the steps.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Various Post Recruitments.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org