Brief Information of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from Indian Air Force in specified form through online mode only for various Agniveer Vayu posts. You can check and read the full details about Agniveer Vayu posts at Indian Air Force, official website https://indianairforce.nic.in/.
Indian Air Force, has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Agniveer Vayu. According to the notification, Agniveer Vayu vacancies under Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 are listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in Indian Air Force can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Date of Launch of the Scheme:
14th June 2022
Indian Air Force
Name of Batch: AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2023
www. . .com
Examination Fee of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
The examination fee of Rs. 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking through the payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 7th November 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 23rd November 2022
- Date of issue of Admit Card: 15th January 2023
- Date of exam: 18th to 24th January 2023
- Release of the provisional select list: 31st May 2023
- Release of final enrollment list: 10th June 2023
Age Limit for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022:
Candidates born between 27th June 2002 and 27th December 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for Agniveer Vayu posts. In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as of the date of enrollment is 21 years.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
No of Posts:
To be updated later
Name of Scheme:
Duration of Service:
Science Subjects: Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years of Vocational Courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects: Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination in any subject approved by Central/ State Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years of vocational courses from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in the Vocational Course.
Mandatory Medical Standards:
General Medical Standards for Agniveer Vayu are as follows:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm (For Male candidates) and 152 cm (For Female candidates).
- Chest: For male candidate’s minimum chest circumference will be 77 cm and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cm. For female candidates, the chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/ LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.
- General Health: The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
Pay Scale of Air Force Agniveer Post
|Year||Customized Package||In Hand (70%)|
|Exit after 4 year||₹10.04 lakh plus accrued interest|
|Life Insurance Cover||₹48 lakhs|
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down to the section Important Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and finish the registration procedure.
- In the following stage, click on the Registration Link (if you haven’t already) or log in.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form if Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: email@example.com