Brief Information of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023:
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 applications are invited from Indian Air Force in specified form through online mode only for various Agniveer Vayu posts. You can check and read the full details about Agniveer Vayu posts at Indian Air Force, official website https://indianairforce.nic.in/.
Indian Air Force, has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Agniveer Vayu. According to the notification Agniveer Vayu vacancy under Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 are listed below post wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in Indian Air Force can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Indian Air Force.
www. . .com
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Important Dates of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date of submission of online application is 17th March 2023
- The last date for submission of online application is 31st March 2023
- The date of issue of Admit Card is 16th May 2023
- The date of the exam is 20th May 2023
- Release of provisional select list is 20th November 2023
- Release of the final enrollment list is 1st December 2023
Candidates born between 26th December 2002 and 26th June 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for Agniveer Vayu posts. In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as of the date of enrollment is 21 years.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: Will be updated later
1. Post Name:
No of Posts:
Will be updated later
|Year||Customized Package||In Hand (70%)|
|1st Year||Rs 30,000/-||Rs 21,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs 33,000/-||Rs 23,100/-|
|3rd Year||Rs 36,500/-||Rs 25,580/-|
|4th Year||Rs 40,000/-||Rs 28,000/-|
|Exit after 4 year||Rs 10.04 lakhs plus accrued interest|
|Life Insurance Cover||Rs 48 lakhs|
Science Subjects: Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years of Vocational Courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Subjects: Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination in any subject approved by Central/ State Education Boards listed as COBSE members with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years of vocational courses from Education Boards listed as COBSE members with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Mandatory Medical Standards:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm (For Male candidates) and 152 cm (For Female candidates).
- Chest: For male candidate’s minimum chest circumference will be 77 cm and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cm. For female candidates, the chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/ LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and minimum of 14 dental points.
- General Health: The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023?
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates who searching Central Govt. jobs in India in Indian Air Force may apply online for these vacancies. They can apply the post (Agniveer Vayu) by following the steps outlined below.
- Scroll down to the section Important Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and finish the registration procedure.
- In the following stage, click on the Registration Link (if you haven’t already) or log in.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form if Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org