Brief Information of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from the Indian Navy in specified form through online mode only for various Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist posts. You can check and read the full details about Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist posts at the Indian Navy, official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of a Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist. According to the notification Chef, Steward, and Sanitary Hygienist vacancies under Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 are listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in Indian Navy can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
www. . .com
Candidates applying for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 have to pay an application fee as per the details mentioned below.
- General / OBC: ₹550/-
- SC/ST: ₹550/-
Online: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Important Dates of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date for online application submission is 8th December 2022.
- The last date for online application submission is 17th December 2022.
Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Sanitary Hygienist
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 100
- Sanitary Hygienist
No of Posts:
- Male: 80 posts
- Female: 20 posts
Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress, and travel allowances
will be paid.
Name of Batch:
Name of Scheme:
Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination (10th) from the Board of School Education recognised by MHRD, Government of India.
Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveer. Agniveers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years.
INS Chilka, Odisha
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022.
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022. The procedure is available on the Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill up the correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of the application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of the application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country for, a fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Scroll down to the section Important Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and finish the registration procedure.
- In the following stage, click on the Registration Link (if you haven’t already) or log in.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form if Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: email@example.com