Brief Information of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) in specified form through online mode only for various Apprentice posts. You can check and read the full details about Apprentice posts at Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), official website https://iocl.com/.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice. According to the notification Apprentice vacancy under IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are listed below post wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Advt. No. PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2022
www. . .com
Important Dates of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission is 10th November 2022.
- The Last Date of Online Application Submission is 30th November 2022.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 10-11-2022 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria
The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 465
No of Posts:
- UR: 233
- EWS: 39
- SC: 63
- ST: 34
- OBC-NCL: 96
- PwBD: 20
- West Bengal: 45
- Bihar: 36
- Assam: 28
- UP: 42
- Haryana: 40
- Punjab: 12
- Delhi: 22
- Uttarakhand: 6
- Himachal Pradesh: 3
- Odisha: 48
- Chhattisgarh: 6
- Jharkhand: 3
- Tamil Nadu: 34
- Karnataka: 7
- Gujarat: 87
- Rajasthan: 46
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Technician Apprentice – Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant – Human Resource): Full Time Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
a| Technician Apprentice: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
b| Trade Apprentice (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated. The candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in the Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/. Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Interested and eligible candidates who searching Central Govt. jobs in India in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) may apply online for these vacancies. They can apply the post (Apprentice) by following the steps outlined below.
- Scroll down to the section Important Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and finish the registration procedure.
- In the following stage, click on the Registration Link (if you haven’t already) or log in.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post recruitment.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form if Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org