Brief Information of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 applications are invited from Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) in specified form through online mode only for various Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) posts. You can check and read the full details about Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) posts at Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC), official website https://licindia.in/.
Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC), has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). According to the notification Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) vacancy under LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 are listed below post wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Apprentice Development Officer
Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC)
Advt. No. ADO RECRUITMENT 2022-23
www. . .com
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
- Others: Rs. 750/- + Transaction Charges
Online: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, UPI, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
Important Dates of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023:
- Starting Date for online application submission is 21st January 2023.
- The last Date for online application submission is 10th February 2023.
The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as of 01-01-2023, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002 (both days inclusive) as of 01-01-2023.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
- Apprentice Development Officer
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 9394
Apprentice Development Officer
No of Posts:
- Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi): 1216 posts
- North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur): 1033 posts
- Central Zonal Office (Bhopal): 561 posts
- Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata): 1049 posts
- South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad): 1408 posts
- Southern Zonal Office (Chennai): 1516 posts
- Western Zonal Office (Mumbai): 1942 posts
- East Central Zonal Office (Patna): 669 posts
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years of experience in the life insurance industry or in the marketing of financial products.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply LIC ADO Recruitment 2023?
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates who searching Central Govt. jobs in India in Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) may apply online for these vacancies. They can apply for the post (Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)) by following the steps outlined below.
- Scroll down to the section Important Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and finish the registration procedure.
- In the following stage, click on the Registration Link (if you haven’t already) or log in.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form if Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links for LIC ADO Recruitment 2023:
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: email@example.com