Brief Information of LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from LIC Housing Finance Ltd in specified form through online mode only for various Assistant, and Assistant Manager posts. You can check and read the full details about Assistant, and Assistant Manager posts at LIC Housing Finance Ltd, official website https://www.lichousing.com/. LIC Housing Finance Ltd. has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of an Assistant, Assistant Manager. According to the notification Assistant, Assistant Manager vacancy under LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 is listed below post-wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Government jobs in LIC Housing Finance Ltd can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Assistant, Assistant Manager
LIC Housing Finance Ltd.
www. . .com
- Assistant: Rs. 800/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 800/-
GST @ 18% will be charged on the Application Fee.
The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only from 04-08-2022 to 25-08-2022. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Online: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of the online application is 04-08-2022
- The last date of submission of the online application is 25-08-2022
- Candidates’ age must be between 21 to 40 years as of 01-01-2022.
- Others: Candidates’ age must be between 21 to 28 years as of 01-01-2022.
- DME: Candidates’ age must be between 21 to 40 years as of 01-01-2022.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022): Example: 21-28 years means ‘not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Assistant Manager
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 80
No of Posts:
The starting basic pay of Rs. 22,730/- per month on the scale of 22730-1405(1)- 24135-1540(2)- 27215-1740(5)- 35915- 2020(2)- 39955-2460(3)- 47335- 2570(2)- 52475 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs.33,960/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance The scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
6 (Six) months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 (Six) months.
The candidate must be a Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks). Course completed through correspondence/ distance/ part-time are not eligible.
No of Posts:
The starting basic pay of Rs. 53,620/- per month on the scale of 53620- 2770(14)- 92400- 880(3)-101040 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs.80,110/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to the successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
- Others: Candidate must be a Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) or Post-graduate in any discipline. Course completed through correspondence/ distance/ parttime are not eligible.
- DME: Candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks or Post-graduate in any discipline. MBA in marketing/finance will be given preference.
- DME: Completed 3 years as DME in LIC HFL as on 31-03-2022 and continuing as DME or marketing intermediary in LIC HFL.
- Achievement of minimum business targets (monthly/quarterly/yearly) as decided by the Company during the initial three years of appointment as DME. The achievement of the business target will be verified by the Company and only eligible candidates will be allowed for the further process of recruitment. The decision of The company will be final in this regard.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
How to Apply LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
- LIC HFL Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can apply online only from 04.08.2022 to 25.08.2022 through LIC HFL’s website www.lichousing.com under the heading “Careers” and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web section.
- Now, click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Documents Required for LIC HFL Recruitment 2022
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022.
- Scan copy of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink) *
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
*Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: email@example.com