Brief Information of SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 applications are invited from Staff Section Commission in specified form through online mode only for various Constable (General Duty) posts. You can check and read the full details about Constable (General Duty) posts at Staff Section Commission, official website https://ssc.nic.in/.
Staff Section Commission, has already released an employment notification for the recruitment of Constable (General Duty). According to the notification Constable (General Duty) vacancy under SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 are listed below post wise with full details. Applicants who are seeking Central Govt. jobs in Staff Section Commission can apply online and grab this opportunity for an Assam job and build a lucrative Assam career.
Name of the Post:
Constable (General Duty)
Staff Section Commission
Advt. No. PPI01/11/2022-PP_1
www. . .com
- SC/ST/ESM/Women: NIL
- Others: Rs 100/-
Online/Offline: BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date to apply online is 27th October 2022
- The last date to apply online is 30th November 2022
- The Schedule of the Computer-Based Examination is January 2023
18-23 years as of 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course.
Age Relaxation: Permissible relaxations in the upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Constable (General Duty)
Vacancy | Eligibility Details:
Total Vacancy: 24,369
Constable (General Duty)
No of Posts:
- Male: 21,579 posts
- Female: 2,626 posts
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/PRC against his state/UT.
Join our Whatsapp & Telegram Channel & get instant update!
Selection Process of SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
The selection process for SSC Constable GD will consist of the following stages:
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME)
- Document Verification
SSC Examination Centres in Assam and Other North East States for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Here’s the list of centres available under the Northeastern Region (NER):
- Itanagar (5001)
- Dibrugarh (5102)
- Guwahati (Dispur) (5105)
- Jorhat (5107)
- Silchar (5111)
- Churachandpur (5502)
- Imphal (5501)
- Ukhrul (5503)
- Shillong (5401)
- Aizwal (5701)
- Dimapur (5301)
- Kohima (5302)
- Agartala (5601)
How to Apply SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC Constable Recruitment 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for Central Govt. jobs in India in Staff Section Commission may apply online for these vacancies. They can apply for the post (Constable (General Duty)) by following the steps outlined below.
- Scroll down to the section Important Link.
- Click “Apply Online” and finish the registration procedure.
- In the following stage, click on the Registration Link (if you haven’t already) or log in.
- Kindly Fill out your basic details and upload your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and other Documents as per requirement.
- Read the Full Advertisement for More Details about the Post Recruitments.
- Check Your full Details preview before submitting Application Form.
- Pay the required Application Fee to complete the form if Fees are Asked.
- Take a printout of submitting the final form for further process.
Important Links for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to get more details or want to know something related this post regarding this post may comment to us in the comment box. For any queries and feedback kindly Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org